Implementing ISO 9001:2008 in a service industry
New Course Dates for 2010
20th July - 22nd July
31st August - 2nd September
16th November - 18th November
Presented by Liz Pattison, senior ISO 9001 auditor for TUV Rheinland, this three-day workshop empowers you to make an informed decision about implementing a quality management system helping you to create a system that adds value to your organization. The course is based on accelerating learning principles.
You will gain a sound understanding of quality management standards:
- Why do we have international standards like ISO 9001:2008?
- Why certification can enhance your business image?
- How continual improvement and internal auditing can be the vital tools to ensure your processes are run efficiently and effectively - helping you to satisfy your client and exceed their expectations - because you get it right first time round.
You will learn how to:
- Map the process interactions in your organisation
- Write a scope statement to explain what your system covers
- Capture your organisation's processes as written procedures
- Identify and control your organisation's outsourced processes
- Develop a quality policy which suits your organisation
- Set meaningful quality objectives
- Appoint the right person as Management Representative
- Write the "six mandatory procedures" for your organisation
- Conduct meaningful management reviews of your QMS
You will have drafts of the following documents:
- Your organisation's process interaction chart
- A quality policy specific to your organisation
- High-level quality objectives for your organisation
- The six "mandatory procedures"
- Management review agenda.
Management system Implementation Courses:
Cost: R 3 200.00 (ex Vat) SA Spa Association Members
R 4 000.00 (ex Vat) Non - Members
Terms and conditions apply.
Inclusive of venue costs, meals/refreshments, delegate manual, and your personal copy of the ISO 9001:2008 standard:
To reserve your place on our next workshop contact the TUV Rheinland
Sonia Potgieter, 012 349 1351 or email Sonia.Potgieter@za.tuv.com